Sign up for Logic Slider Below.
Create your table of slides as described above with your combination of images, text, and links. If you want a button, it must be within a Heading 6.
Add these classes to the "CSS Wrapper Class Name" section of the HTML content item containing your slides table.
- theme-logic-logic-slider >> Tell Logic Slider that this is the table you want turned into a carousel.
- ls-arrows >> adds the arrows that let you navigate left and right through your carousel.
- ls-dots >> Adds the dots that allow you to jump between slides.
- ls-speed-XXXX >> Adjusts the slide in/out speed. Replace XXXX with a number of milliseconds.
- ls-delay-XXXX >> Adjusts the time between slide retation. Replace XXXX with a number of milliseconds.
- ls-auto-on >> Tells Logic Slider to auto rotate the slides.
Done! You win!